Nigeria is great nation with a vast array of people and cultures. The country also boasts of many breathtaking sceneries and perfect vacation spot.
Since independence, Nigeria has increasingly become an urban-oriented society with every town and city striving to make life comfortable and exciting.
The photos below will convince you that Nigeria has some really breathtaking sceneries and will have you planning your next vacation in Nigeria.
1. The Inagbe Beach resort located in Inagbe Island, Lagos state is one of Lagos’ biggest tourist attraction spots.
2. Agbokim Waterfalls located in Ikom local government area of Cross River state is another wonder of nature.
3. The Akwa Ibom international stadium is the newest exciting sport destination in Nigeria.
4. The Obudu Mountain Resort on the Obudu Plateau in Cross River state has numerous pleasant and beautiful mountain-area and country-side views.
5. The Le Meridien Ibom Hotel in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state offers you an opportunity to have fun in the midst of a palm forest.
6. Olumo rock, located in the heart of Abeokuta, the Ogun state capital, is both a shrine and popular tourist attraction.
7. The iconic National Arts Theatre in Lagos.
8. Matsirga waterfall located in Madakiya close to Kafanchan, about 227 kilometers south of Kaduna, is a spectacular group of waterfalls worth seeing.
9. Breathtaking view of Lagos never seen before.
10. The Federal Capital Territory, Abuja has an absolutely breathtaking view.
11. Erin Ijesha (Olumirin), a popular tourist attraction in Osun state, gives you that awe inspiring experience.
12. Ogbunike Cave, located in Anambra state is a marvelous sight to behold and is on the tentative list of UNESCO world heritage sites.
13. The natural water spring at the Yankari Game reserve, situated in Bauchi state is a favourite among tourists within and outside the country.
Did you know know Nigeria had such beautiful sceneries?
Source : Naij.comNaij.com